Thursday, April 7, 2011

The Scooter

Some of my family members expressed an interest in hearing about our scooter. We finally broke down and bought one because we felt like we were wasting so much time on the bus. The buses here in Clifford can get you around really well if you are willing to take the time to wait for the bus, possibly transition at the depot so that you can get on yet another bus, and sit through countless stops. There is also the crowd to consider. Joe was losing half of his lunch break every day to travel, and I was losing 2 hours with my family on Saturday because I was sitting on a bus to and from my tutoring gig. It sucked. So now we have the scooter, and, yes, we all ride it together!

2 comments:

jenn said...

I'm happy you'll be saving time. I'm a little freaked out that you all ride it together.

Congrats.

Angela said...

Do you drive it to tutoring on Saturday?