I could listen to this album over and over and over. Oh, wait, I HAVE listened to this album over and over and over. Thanks, Maria, for introducing me to it! Do you have an album that is your go-to album? The one that you turn on when you are happy, angry, nostalgic, tired, or pumped? This is mine. I love Maroon 5!
2020 Vision
6 years ago



3 comments:
I have three singers I alternate between: Taylor Swift "Speak Now"- my kids have this one memorized, Avril Lavigne mostly the "So Hot" song and the "Let Go" CD, anything Madonna because she is the Queen of Pop.
I also love Maroon 5. Especially the acoustic album they have.
Good choice. "Sunday Morning" is probably my favorite song on this album.
The lead singer is one of the judges on a new show starting this month. I'm curious how he'll do, but won't actually watch the show.
Post a Comment