Sunday, April 3, 2011

Day 3: Cast of Your Favorite Show

I LOVE CASTLE! It is one of the few shows that I still follow even here in China. Nathan Fillion is one of my favorite actors and the witty banter keeps me in stitches. And, as every good show must, this one has great side characters. Ryan and Esposito are awesome. They know each other like an old married couple and argue and console one another accordingly. And Castle's mother never fails to please.

6 comments:

Gina said...

We share an obssession for Castle too. It always brightens my day.

Angela said...

I was going to put Castle too until I saw that both you and Jenn did!

jenn said...

Can there be too many fans of Castle? I rewatched four episodes today while folding laundry and must say it was a delightful day. I love Ryan and Esposito too! And Laine. And Martha. And even Beckett! She has great hair and is SO much more believable than Lisbon on The Mentalist. Simon Baker is charming but his supporting cast is TERRIBLE! The look on Nathan Fillion's face in the photo you found is one of many reasons to LOVE Castle!!

georgia-mom said...

Dad and I started watching Castle when he was in the rehab center. Not usually his kind of show, but we both found it clever, fun and well-done. It was the only thing we watched, and it was a nice diversion. We didn't get to the last episode of the first season, but I'm hooked and will keep watching. I think the daughter is adorable.

Elizabeth said...

I LOVE Castle! I started watching the very first episode. Then I moved to Texas and got way behind. Can't wait to get caught up.

Kelli said...

I love Castle. I've had a little crush on Nathan Fillion since he played Joey on "One Life to Live" a million years ago and I fell hopelessly in love with him when he played Captain Malcolm Reynolds on "Firefly" (one of my all time favorites). I am so glad to see him on a fun and successful show.