Monday, April 11, 2011

Day 11: Something You Hate

What is wrong with this picture? I'll tell you what; she is biting her fork! It could be a spoon or a knife and it would still have the same effect. I can go from I-love-you-so-much-I-would-give-you-the-shirt-off-my-back happy to I-will-gouge-out-your-eyes angry in 1.2 seconds flat if you do this at the dinner table. That goes for chewing with your mouth open as well! Manners, people!

3 comments:

jenn said...

I don't think I do this but now I'm going to be very self-conscious when I eat.

I know the photo isn't anyone you know, but she looks like she is taunting you- the way she smiles will pulling it across her teeth... no manners at all!

Lisa said...

Matt still remembers when we were dating and I all of a sudden burst out with something about not biting his fork. I just remember that if I heard that sliding, biting sound one more time I was going to scream. I don't think I'm that awesome with manners, but my ears couldn't handle it...I'm glad Matt looked past it and saw that I was really a nice person after all!

Gina said...

I have to remind my boys that they have to wear a shirt at the dinner table. The next thing usually out of my mouth is "Logan, stop burping on purpose it's gross."