I have been wracking my brain trying to think of something I own that I just love so much that I could not part with it, and I came up blank. In the preparations for moving to China I sold almost everything that we own. There are some things that I kept, like my sewing machine, my Cuisinart, my Kitchenaid, but I lent those things out to friends. How "treasured" can they be if I am okay with parting with them for years? I brought stuff withe me that I love. Mostly just clothes and shoes, but they are certainly not "treasured." So, I guess I am lame. I got nothin'. I am actually kind of sad about this. I can't think of a thing I own that I would be heartbroken to lose. All things can be replaced or repaired, in my mind. What does that mean?
2020 Vision
6 years ago



2 comments:
It means you won't ever be a hoarder and that is a good thing.
... I'm sad for you. It doesn't have to be an item though, right? You could treasure something like ... nap time.
Post a Comment