Is it cliche to say that the birth of my first child is my favorite memory? Not the actual birth really, but the night of. I remember having her lay next to me and just staring at her thinking that I had never been so happy and so scared in all my life. I was so overwhelmed with love I thought my heart would explode (come to find out that was my liver, not my heart). I suddenly understood how our Heavenly Father could love us unconditionally, why Christ would suffer and die for us, and why parents stay up all night the first time their child goes out on a date. It is the first time I experienced several new emotions and it made the situation all the more poignant for me. It was a really great moment for me as a person. Again, pictures will have to wait.
2020 Vision
6 years ago



1 comment:
That's not cliche. There are many people in the world that the birth itself was the WORST day. It took many days/weeks to recover the emotional drama of the day. I think it's sweet, and telling of you as a mother.
-Angela
Post a Comment