Monday, April 4, 2011

Day 4: Person You Have "Liked" the Longest

I love this title. Keep in mind I got this list from my niece who is is junior high. That being said, I am pretty sure that "like" means, you know, that you LIKE like them. Tee hee! So I pick Joe! I am sure that he is relieved to hear that. It is great that this post came today because I just spent the whole day with him! Stacie babysat the kiddos and Joe and I had a date day. This picture is of us on the scooter we just bought together this morning. That was followed by a little lunch, a couple hours at the amusement park, and then dinner with friends. But the best part was just being with Joe, with out kids, for once.

3 comments:

Angela said...

I can't believe you bought a scooter. Never would've happened in the states, I'm sure of it! Do you love it? Is it awesome?

I'm so glad you got a date day. I'm sure you needed it.

P.S. Your blog lies. it says I haven't posted in over a month. I've posted FOUR times since then.

jenn said...

I love your Jr. High take on this and the super cute photos to go with it. You bought a scooter?!@#@

georgia-mom said...

Your background is adorable!
I guess we'd all like to hear more about the scooter. It's very cool. and we like Joe too.