I am taking this literally. I want to trade places with Micah Woodard.

I don't want to
be Micah or anything, (no offense, Micah) I just want to swap places with him for a day. He can teleport here to China while I head to Utah. He can hang out with Joe and experience Guangzhou in fast-forward, and I can eat all the foods I miss, spend time with my family members in Utah, and just enjoy the great country that is the U.S. of A! I actually would like to replace some other random person in Utah so that I could see Micah too, but if I were to be gone for a whole day I would need to leave behind someone that Joe would like to hang out with; we are
trading places after all.
4 comments:
Excellent answer. I thought about trading places with Elizabeth so I could spend the day with Mom, but then I would have to kiss Scott and that was weird.
Can't wait until you really make it to Utah!!
This post made me laugh out loud! I love it.
Jenn, you crack me up too. How about you trade places with Scott so you can hang out with mom AND me?!
I LOVE THIS IDEA. You can spend all day with me. I'll drive you all around and we'll do whatever you want. Cafe Rio, Zupas, Famous Dave's, Coldstone... it'll be great!
Hey Jenn, Elizabeth has a point!
Again, posted by Angela, not Micah. I really should've just logged him out so the comments showed up under my name!
Post a Comment