Joe Kathryn Avery Oliver Venture
Many of us appreciate that there is no photo to accompany this post. Megan mostly. ;)
I can deal with spiders, it's roaches I don't want anything to do with.
Same here! I had to do a report with a picture of a spider and I had my friend do it for me. I just couldn't stand it!
I hate spiders! EEEKKKK!!!!
Something must be wrong with all of you. I don't mind spiders. Part of the circle of life, right? Did I know you don't like spiders? I totally expected scorpions to be your answer.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Many of us appreciate that there is no photo to accompany this post. Megan mostly. ;)
I can deal with spiders, it's roaches I don't want anything to do with.
Same here! I had to do a report with a picture of a spider and I had my friend do it for me. I just couldn't stand it!
I hate spiders! EEEKKKK!!!!
Something must be wrong with all of you. I don't mind spiders. Part of the circle of life, right?
Did I know you don't like spiders? I totally expected scorpions to be your answer.
Post a Comment