It is definitely on my list. That picture reminds me of New Zealand. You think it looks unreal and when you get there you see that it was not exaggerated at all.
I can't tell you I don't want to come along because I do! I do! I do!! It would have been my answer to this prompt if I had not just put a Mediterranean Cruise on my other post which in my mind means Greece. I totally want to go to Greece! Let's go!!
5 comments:
Ocean's too blue... Building's too white... Sky's too smoggy... I bet this was photoshopped.
I'd totally go! ...or trade places with you once you got there.
DUMB! You stole my answer! I'll have to think of another place. I guess we can make this trip together.
It is definitely on my list. That picture reminds me of New Zealand. You think it looks unreal and when you get there you see that it was not exaggerated at all.
I can't tell you I don't want to come along because I do! I do! I do!! It would have been my answer to this prompt if I had not just put a Mediterranean Cruise on my other post which in my mind means Greece. I totally want to go to Greece! Let's go!!
Post a Comment