Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Day 12: Something You Love

Did you ever do one of those intelligence tests where you would look at a picture then turn it over and try to remember as much about it as you could? Okay, take a good look at this photo:
When I look at this photo, and even when it has been taken away, I see and think of a whole bunch of things that I love.

I LOVE:

Joe

Food

Eating at Famous Dave's!

Las Vegas (I know that you can't tell it's Vegas, but it is!)

Visiting friends

The Whitings

Date nights

Good hair days


Did you realize that this one photo had so much stuff in it?

1 comment:

jenn said...

I did notice the good hair, Joe, friends, the sign that says Nevada, and the bottles of BBQ sauce that indicate you are at Famous Dave's. Definitely full of things to love!