Thursday, April 14, 2011

Can you believe...

I am 30, people! When did this happen? I certainly don't feel 30. Although, to be fair, I guess I don't know what 30 is supposed to feel like so it is entirely possible that I feel exactly like a 30-year-old.

5 comments:

jenn said...

Believe it sister. We are not getting any younger.

I loved turning 30. I felt like a earned it as I was expecting my 5th child and discovered a large patch of gray hair. I was never young or fun so it was such a relief to no longer have the pressure of being in my 20's.

I hope you had a great birthday!

Elizabeth said...

I loved turning 30 too. It was 31 I hated...

I still feel like I'm in my 20s and I turn 35 next month. I'm not sure we ever feel the way we think we're supposed to feel.

Lisa said...

"I was never young or fun..." ha ha ha.

30 sounds responsible, established and capable. I'm going to have a heck of time feeling 30 because I still feel like I'm wondering how to handle adult stuff (wife, mother, household). I hope you are way ahead of me on that stuff!

Kelly and Tadd said...

Happy Birthday! I have been thinking about you all week because I knew your birthday was coming up and I can't text or call!
But Happy 30th Birthday!!! Hope you get to eat some really good cake or something!!! Love and miss you!

Angela said...

I'm just happy you're alive and my sister. I'll be happy about that even when your 80. Apparently, 80 is just around the corner for someone your age! :)