We are surprised at all he does already. He lifts his head up really well. He smiles a lot, even though we never seem to catch it on camera! And just today,, while I was doing his photo shoot, he rolled over! Just like that. He was holding himself up and the next thing I know he is tipping and tipping, and BOOM, he is on his back. It was awesome. He is thankfully getting better at sleeping as well. He will stay asleep for 5 or 6 hours at a time in the night now, but only once. Then he is back to waking every three hours. Good thing Avery started waking up in the middle of the night for hours at a time or I might have started getting some decent sleep. What a tragedy that would be.
2020 Vision
6 years ago



4 comments:
He's a super cute kid. I hate hearing how big he's getting because he'll be walking by the time we get to see him.
It's crazy how close those giraffes got to you!
Make him slow down. He's growing WAY too fast. Looking at these pictures reminds me that I never got a picture with him in his "hanging with my aunt" shirt. SAD!
I was laughing pretty good at his extreme close-ups with his chubby cheeks and double chin. What a cutie.
I LOVE the picture of you and your cute family on the scooter!! You look beautiful and i love your hair.
Post a Comment