Thursday, October 7, 2010

How could I forget?!

There is one gift that I forgot to put in the slide show of Avery's birthday and I can't believe I skipped it since it is her FAVORITE thing. I only forgot because we actually gave it to Avery a few days before her birthday since it was too hard to hide and she was SO EXCITED when she saw it. It is her very own...

COUCH! Given her by Grandma Texas and never was there a happier girl. First thing in the morning she wakes up and tells me she wants to sit with her babies in her "seat." When she takes a bottle she lays on her couch. When she watches shows she sits on her couch. When she is being silly she hides under the folding cushions. It is the ideal toy for her. Thanks, Grandma!

1 comment:

jenn said...

Is it a foam couch? I think I caught a glimpse of it in another photo and she looked very happy on it!