Joe and I started Chinese lessons last night. All I can say is AAAAAAAAAAAH! Chinese is hard. It is even harder when the whole language is about tone and Joe is completely tone deaf. REALLY tone deaf. It is funny and sad all at the same time.
Good luck. I really hope you two learn a lot. I want you to teach me and I want Avery to be fluent before she comes back. Can't wait to hear you practice on our next Skype session. :)
3 comments:
Very cool.
Good luck- sounds like you'll need it!
Good luck. I really hope you two learn a lot. I want you to teach me and I want Avery to be fluent before she comes back. Can't wait to hear you practice on our next Skype session. :)
Ugh! I think it would be quite difficult to learn! I hope you learn a lot anyway! You guys are so smart, you'll get it!
Post a Comment