Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Chimelong Zoo

So I want to post about the zoo, I do. But my proxy server is being weird again and I can not post the slide show I made. Maybe later. Let me just say that it was the coolest zoo I have ever been to. It is BANANAS how close you get to the animals. We were there for 4 hours and saw one third of the park. We still have to go back and do the drive-through safari, the petting zoo (with baby tigers, I kid you not), and see the elephant and bird shows. There also are a bunch of rides for the kids that we totally skipped over. SO MUCH TO DO!

Avery's favorite things of the day included the meerkats, which she meowed at the whole time, anything that was a baby, which almost every animal had one of, and the giraffes. She has been asking for her "raffs" ever since we got back. It was awesome. And the elephants were so active and funny. They kept spraying water on people going by.

I can post again! Here is the slideshow!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
A picture slideshow by Smilebox

3 comments:

jenn said...

Sorry about your proxy server because Ethan and I really wanted to see photos of the zoo. And we want to come pet baby tigers!!!

maymey-Old said...

I want to come! Sounds way cool... I'm on my way to China!

jenn said...

So fun to see photos!! I can't believe how close you get to the animals! I love giraffes!