Joe mentioned in a post on
facebook that he had the best
dessert ever at this really terrible Japanese restaurant we went to. I could not verify his claim since I had to leave early with a screaming toddler so that the rest of the people could enjoy their dinner. I would also like to note that Joe never orders dessert when I am there. Rude. Anyway, we went back to the restaurant so that I could try this tasty treat.

It was awesome. Let me describe: a hollowed out dragon fruit with chunks of
Asian pear and dragon fruit in the bottom, top that with multiple flavors of ice cream top that with cream, then top it with golden raisins, and then cover the whole thing in strawberry sauce. YUM! I don't know if it was the best dessert ever, but it was dang good to me.
2 comments:
Looks amazing!
Almost good enough to make me want to come to China!
Mmmmm....that looks good to me! :)
Post a Comment