I don't know what it is about China, but Avery can not seem to make it through 2 days without getting injured. There was the three days in a row where she tripped and skinned her knees so that they had bloody scabs the size of silver dollars. Even now, three or four weeks later, her knees look like they have been zested. Then the other day she face planted into the pavement from the top of a bike rack and skinned her whole forehead and nose. Then a few days after that she pitched an almighty fit and sustained injuries to her nose. Just some scratches, but they are taking some time to heal. I'm still not even sure how she got them. I think she scratched herself or hit herself with the toy she had. I don't know. Then just yesterday, before any of the afore mentioned face injuries have healed properly, she slid off the couch and whacked her forehead into the coffee table. Now she has a big old lump, a purple bruise, and a gash right in the middle of her head. So much for her modeling career!
3 comments:
She sounds like me on a bad day. Maybe she needs a padded room for a retreat. Poor Avery.
I wasn't laughing until you made the comment about her modeling career! I hope she finds her China-legs soon.
Just so you know- I've noticed the blogs posts have stopped.
Miss you.
Post a Comment