skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Graduation
Some of you may know that I "graduated" from ASU in May. In actuality, I only walked in the ceremony. Before I can receive my diploma I have to complete an internship and the two classes that go along with it. I am currently doing just that and it hit me yesterday that I am SO CLOSE to being done with school for real! Really and truly done. No more parking at ASU, trying to contact my useless advisor, or writing 20 page papers about books I love on topics I hate. I am almost there. Everyone give out a big hooray! Let's count down to July 25th together!
2 comments:
Wow... the seconds too? You must be ready!! Well, congratulations in 25 days!!!
I am proud of you for finishing! You are doing something that most people can't....going back after a break and graduating:) When you come back I want to borrow some more books. I gave the 2 Kinsella books to Koren Hansen to give to you for me:0
Post a Comment