Joe and I are getting away for a couple of days. We will be up in
Las Vegas visiting friends and enjoying time away from work, school, and the other stuff that stresses us out in Phoenix. Our dear friends, the Whitings, have a great place for us to crash and are some of our favorite people in Vegas. It should be interesting since I am 5 months pregnant and Amber is 6! What are two big pregnant ladies going to do in
Las Vegas for the weekend? I hope not much. I am a tired cookie.
3 comments:
You're trading one desert for another? Vegas sounds like fun, but I don't know that I recommend it in summer when pregnant. Maybe you should come up here instead. It's a very cool 72 today. Although that's actually warm for us...
I'm glad you're getting away for awhile. You both need to de-stress a bit. I hope all goes well!!!
I love time away- I seriously think a night at my own Motel 6 is all it would take sometimes!!
Have fun! oh yeah- you did! ;)
Post a Comment