So, as some of you know I have an old blog page. It is so old that I can no longer remember the password and I don't use the email address they have registered for it anymore. Because of all of this I have no way of logging in to my old blog; hence this new one. I can, however, still pull it up to read. I was reading through some of my past blogs and I was laughing at my trials with ASU, my job, and some of the other silly things I thought were vital at the time. One particular blog stood out to me as being one I could post today with few changes at all, and it would still be exactly how I feel and important to me. It is so important in fact that I want it on this new blog for people to read and so that it is attached to the blog that I hope I will keep up with for the coming years. The blog was titled "My Husband." I have made a few alterations to allow for the time difference but it goes like this:
I love my husband Joe. I have been married for 2 years and 8 months now and I have loved almost every minute. (Let's be honest, no one has ever loved every minute of nearly three years.) He does so many great things that I just don't thank him for enough.
1. He will have dinner ready for me on nights he knows I had a bad day at work.
2. He rubs my sore pregnant-lady legs.
3. He holds my hand while we sleep.
4. He sets his alarm 15 minutes early so that he can get back in bed to cuddle with me before he leaves in the morning.
5. He has so much patience for my reading obsession.
6. He expects a lot from me with school, work, and home, and I am glad most of the time.
7. He understands that growing a baby makes me very tired!
8. He always takes out the trash.
9. He always cleans the bathroom, including the bath tub.
10. He does the dishes on the nights that I cook.
And so many other things that pop into my head in the day! Most of the time I just know that he is wonderful,but every now and then, I am overcome by how much I love him and how happy I am that he married me. I tell him often that he is my favorite, to which he replies, "Favorite what?".
He is my favorite:
person to play games with,
movie buddy,
massage therapist,
chef,
maintenance man,
Barnes and Noble companion,
teacher,
volleyball player,
maid,
chauffeur,
provider,
alarm clock,
and person all around.

I LOVE JOE!



3 comments:
WHAT A SWEET POST!I'm going to have Pat read it to get some ideas if you don't mind :)
I heard you are having a girl!! So if you need to get use to the color pink...come on over. I had a silly resentment of the color until I knew I was having a girl. it's now in my system along with hair bows and bum ruffles. Ellison is a sweet heart, every mommy needs her girl. I'm way excited for you both. Call me sometime!! We should all get together for PIE very soon!
how sweet that he holds your hand while you sleep! you guys are too cute! I would love to have the URL for your old blog so i can look back into your past:)
Cute. I like Joe too, and he doesn't even do all that for me.
Post a Comment