skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Out of Town
I have not posted in a couple of days and that is because I have not really been at a computer much. Joe and I are in Utah and we will be here until the 6th, so don't expect much to be here until after then. Once I am home I will hopefully have some great 4th of July pics and a highlight or two to share!
2 comments:
Glad you're here! :)
Hi Kat,
Its been a long time. Its exciting to hear youre having a little baby girl, yeah!! We did receive your wedding announcement a few years ago but thats the last we've heard. Just scrolling through friends blogs, I saw yours. My sister is living in AZ too since last fall. She takes her son swimming every day. I would prefer that then the weather in Canada where I live with my husband. So far its been good since Ive only been here since March. but I can only assume I will want to run away around winter time. Hehe. Anyways I hope you are doing well and would love to keep in touch with you and hear whats been going on with you as well. Peace. Erica 'Truesdell' Derricott. Our blog is http://ourweddingmarch292008.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment