They are not parks, but it seems to be one of the few options left to kids out here in the desert. While the idea makes me sad, the reality is adorable! Yesterday Joe and I hung out with our friends, Joel and Ruth, and their daughter Mikayla.
She is just about the cutest little albino to ever grace the water parks of Arizona. While the number of children using the water park was a little scary at first, she was soon splashing the best way she could in the Arizona heat.
While Ruth chased her to prevent her from running off to shop...
It was so much fun to watch the kids get so excited about playing in the water, and it was a great chance for Joe and me to get some practice chasing down a little girl! I can't wait to buy Baby Girl Jackson a cute little swimsuit!



2 comments:
There are some DANG CUTE baby swimsuits. Play your cards right and someone else will buy it for you! ;)
Maybe you should use this post to convince Joe there are excellent childhood opportunities outside the Phoenix area. Perhaps, in Utah?
Don't listen to her Kathryn! Arizona has plenty of fun things to do...somewhere...I think...hehe. We had a blast hanging out. It was a pretty relaxing evening, all in all. This is Mikayla's third swimsuit, I just can't help myself! I even went back to the Pumpkin Patch and bought that shirt we saw plus another dress that was on sale (so be prepared to spend all of the money you would have normally used for yourself-and then some- on your little girl!)
Post a Comment