Saturday, June 14, 2008

One of those weeks

This is one of those weeks when I have nothing to say. I was busy, school and work and all, and I did some pretty fun stuff. But as I sit to type a blog I feel there is no topic I wish to address. I want to be creative. I want to have fun pictures to post. I want people to check on my blog and say "Yeah! Kathryn posted a new one!" But I've got nothing. Sorry.

3 comments:

Micah said...

Yeah! Kathryn posted a new one!!!

I'm in the same phase as you, only this phase has lasted for the last 6 months of my life. At least you are brave enough to write something.

Perhaps tomorrow I'll have something to post about.

Bob and Danya said...

LOL! Hey, not every week is exciting. Those weeks "inbetween" exciting are called "real life"! Congratulations! You have one! :) I live in a fantasy world with screaming children. I'll have to get a real life later! LOL!
Luv ya, Danya

jenn said...

Even Sauter girls can't always have somethin' to say. ;)