I was a very hesitant blogger. When I first began this little hobby I would only post about once every 3-6 months. I got better with a post about every month or so. Then I took a long hiatus and then came back with a
vengeance for one reason; my family. My sisters and my mother were all blogging
regularly and I LOVED to read what they had to say and see what was going on in their lives. My mother is full of wisdom, Jenn has great photos and stories, Elizabeth has great anecdotes for the day, and Angela cracks me up. If you look at my side bar you see that they are listed first for other blogs that I follow and check up on. You will also notice that, now that I am a regular blogger, they have fallen off the face of the earth. Some of them have not posted in MONTHS! Where are they? What are they up to? Where are the photos? The stories? The silly thoughts for the day? Why am I alone here?
4 comments:
Well, I know I'm not family...but I love reading your blog! It does seem like blogging has started to slow down for a lot of people.
I wish I knew. I post every day in my head and just can't seem to get it to my blog. Keep posting though- I love reading yours. And I will be back.
I read your blog... does that count? I never realized how monotonous my life was until I started blogging. Now I know that I just work, watch movies, and sleep. That is hardly worth blogging about. A lot of my work stories are privileged, so I couldn't blog about them even if I wanted to.
I'll blog once now that I have a new car. If we really get a new dog, I'll post again. After that, no promises.
It's the curse of facebook. No one has time to blog anymore! LOL!
Post a Comment