Friday, January 1, 2010

Murdered!

On New Year's Day we went to the coolest party ever. Jared hosted a murder mystery dinner and we got to go. The theme was an Oscar after-party and we all were given roles that we had to dress up for and play a part. I was a selfish and loose actress (but an Oscar winner, thank you very much) while Joe was an up can coming actor with a super pushy wife (like unto J-Lo) and Nathan was the embodiment of K-Fed.
Before the night was over I, or Angel Wood, was murdered. The suspect list was not a short one as it seemed that I had betrayed, blackmailed, or duped every person at the party. Sinister me. In the end it turned out that I was killed by a former boy-band icon hoping to make a come-back. Apparently the schedule for my next movie was conflicting with his reunion tour plans.
While there was good fun, good food, and lots of good acting, Nathan came away with the "Best Actor" award for the night. It was a total blast.

1 comment:

Jax @ AlyandAsh said...

How fun!! I have always wanted to do a murder mystery party! We do a theme party each year for halloween...(last year was cancelled due to us welcoming Asher into the world!) I was thinking of doing Murder Mystery for next year! You'll have to help me now that your a murdering pro!