Avery loves pillows. Whenever she plays or sleep in my bed she always cuddles down with whatever pillows she can. Joe and I decided that she should have a pillow of her own. Putting a full size pillow in her crib was silly. It was just too gigantic. So I decided that I could trim down a pillow and make a case for it myself. A couple of hours later (after trying to sew with Avery actually in my lap) I came up with this:

I'm actually quite proud.
7 comments:
I love it!!! I so need sewing lessons!
Sooo cute! I need sewing lessons too April! Maybe we can do it together!
How are you just whipping up cute projects? I would have stewed about it for several days and then decided I have no skills. Be proud- it's cute!
ok, i don't know what is cuter....the pillow or Avery? J/K Avery wins...but the pillow is a close second:)
I'm so glad you have a sewing machine. Who knew you'd love it so much and have such talent for it? Adorable dress, pillow, and baby!
I know you got a sewing machine and all, but where did you learn to sew?
I think Avery looks a lot like her Mama here. Those eyes are not from the Jackson side!
Post a Comment