I thought that I had bitten off more than I could chew. I thought that this would be one of those projects that I took a 6 month break on. And then, very suddenly, I was done. If I make one ever again there are some things I would change. I would not use 2 layers of fleece or cut out one huge hole for the legs. I would try to make the two section separately then put them together so that it looks more finished. As is it has lots of unfinished edges that are mostly hidden by the ruffle.

I love the polka dots so much that I'm using the extra to make Avery a Valentine's Day skirt.



7 comments:
Lovely...you are becoming quite the seamstress...i wish we were still there so I could participate in crafty sanity days! Avery is so freakin adorable. We are coming to AZ the weekend of March 6th I think it is. I have to see you guys! Miss you! Love the polka dots too, can't wait to see the valentines day skirt!
A-MAZING!
Is there enough to make me a skirt? LOVE that fabric!! And I'm quite jealous of your developing sewing skills- look at you go!
Impressive. I want to see that thing in action when we come to Phoenix. Can't wait to see you. EIGHT DAYS!!
I like the cart cover, but please take that picture of Joe making that dumb face off. I am sick of him looking at me.
My prayers are answered you guys are thinking about moving over here again. Just do it!
Okay i have been patient. Where are photos of Avery for the month of February... You don't even have to blog. I just want to see if she has grown! Even a new video would be great!!! Please forgive the crazy Aunt with zero kids of her own and has only ONE niece. :)
Post a Comment