It may seem obvious, but I was hoping that it would not be the case, that when the dress was finished it would not fit Avery. I was making it for her to wear as a 6 month old after all. But in the back of my mind I just thought that if I put in the effort of actually finishing it, maybe it would magically fit her. Well, it does, sort of. Okay, so it is supposed to be a dress. Avery is tall and skinny so while the length clearly does not fit as a dress, it makes a super cute blouse! The bodice is not only still big enough, it is too big. It kind of slides off the shoulders a bit. But still, project done! I can move on to all of the many ideas that are bouncing around my brain now that this one is off of my mind. I just couldn't move on until I checked this one off.
2020 Vision
6 years ago



2 comments:
That Dad is so good!
Whatever way she wears it- it is cute! Can't wait to see what else you make!!
cute!
Post a Comment