skip to main |
skip to sidebar
When is Bed-Head Not Funny?
I don't think that bed-head ever gets old. Every time Avery has an awesome 'do in the morning I feel the need to take a picture. It makes me laugh. I figure that it will make others laugh as well. This is her best bed-head EVER and Joe and I felt like we had to show you all. This is what happens when you go to sleep with pig-tails! I love it!
To add to the fun, Avery spent the next half-hour helping me make breakfast. Yummy pancakes were on the menu and Avery can't get enough of helping in the kitchen so I was teaching her how to use a spatula. Now if only she could use a broom or load the dishwasher.
2 comments:
That is awesome hair! Love it!
She is so darling- the hair, the walking, the clothes... super cute girl!
Sorry- I can't go back to your blog posts from the comment window for some reason and I just can't keep pulling up your blog to comment, so the rest of my comments are here.
Merry Christmas. We missed having you all here but we were NOT up at 5am, so maybe it's a good thing.
LOVE the murder mystery party- wish there were pictures!! I've always wanted to do one. So fun.
Love you. Miss you.
Kiss that cute baby girl for me- if you can catch her now that she can take herself for a walk! :)
Post a Comment