Wednesday, December 1, 2010

HELP!


How do you keep a two year old clothed when she has learned to remove her clothes herself? I fight everyday to get Avery into her clothes and it takes more energy than I would like to admit to accomplish this small task. But now she knows how to take her clothes off without any assistance and I am left with the dilemma of constantly finding her like this throughout the day! The other day we literally did not leave the house to go ANYWHERE, even though I had many errands to run, because I could not keep clothes on her long enough to get out the door. What do you do at this stage? She hasn't learned shyness or modesty yet so she has no qualms about stripping off the offending items at the bus stop! Seriously, what do I do?

3 comments:

Ruth said...

You buy clothes she can't take off or that take way to much effort to remove...if you can find them in China! Overalls, jumbers, things that button in the back...
Can you believe we haven't even put up our tree?? You are having more of a Christmas in China than we are here!

Jax @ AlyandAsh said...

I'm just glad this isn't a shot from her 1st modeling gig! ;) Just teasing! My niece is the same way, and Asher can't get anything off but one sock...(for some reason it's always only the one!) So I have no help for you, but I will comment on how big Avery is! Insane, I can't believe how little kid vs. baby she is looking!

jenn said...

Is it gross that I noticed she is standing near a drain?!!

If that was any of my kids, their bum would be so much whiter than the rest of them!

At the bus stop?! That is a problem. They do outgrow this stage, usually. But it is so hard when they are in it.