Not back to the States, but we are moving none the less. The apartments that the school rents here for teachers will not be available after the new year, their new year. It seems that the Clifford group sold off this entire complex of buildings to a company that wants to use them for office buildings. So in January we get to pack up all of our belongings and move over to another complex on the other side of the Clifford compound. Joe is excited because it means that we are getting away from the park and all of its noise. I am sad because I will be beyond huge at that point and packing up our meager belongings and moving up the block just seems annoying and there is no park by our new digs. Good because there will be less noise, bad because I will soon have two kids to entertain and Avery LOVES the park. It's a mixed bag, whatever. We have to move.
3 comments:
SAD! Will you have an awesome view still?
I'm sorry that you have to move just after you got set up, and while you're 9 months pregnant. I hope you survive it. Perhaps you should consider starting to pack now. Will you have to move your belongings or will the company take care of that?
Lame! What will happen to the pretty view you showed us when we were Skyping the first time?
WOW! That is crazy stupid. I hope you will have help. Our worst move was going from 1250 East to 1200 East. The Elder's Quorum was literally carrying our things down the street and it took us days to get all the way moved over. How will you even move with no car?! I'm starting to feel really panicked for you!!
Post a Comment