Do have any treats that you love that you never make yourself? I don't know why we do this, but I think everyone does have one of these. It's like we save it for only special
occasions when someone else makes it for us. For me this is
snicker doodles. However, moving to the other side of the world and trying to create a Christmas feeling in a country that does not even know why we have Christmas makes you do things you do not normally do. So, I made
snicker doodles for the first time. Oh, my, were they yummy! I don't know why I avoided it for so many years.

Avery was kind enough to help me roll them into balls and sugar coat them, and it was at this time that I discovered something about Avery; while she does not love cookies, she LOVES cookie dough. I could not keep her hands out of the bowl! I finally had to banish her from the kitchen because every ball she was supposed to roll went straight into her mouth. Where does she get this? I don't particularly care for raw dough, and I don't know that Joe has ever had it. Where do kids learn this stuff?
No comments:
Post a Comment