Tuesday, December 28, 2010

New Digs

Because this week was not crazy enough, we moved. To keep it brief; we love it here.

The place is bigger.

The area is SO QUIET!

I have a bigger kitchen.

We have a second bathroom.

We are closer to the hospital.

It is a lot less formal and so feels like an apartment instead of a hotel that I don't belong in.

And for those of you who are concerned that I lost my amazing view, don;t worry. In this place we face a big hill that is covered in trees. It's not a lake, but the swaying trees are very relaxing.


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Another free slideshow design by Smilebox

1 comment:

Gina said...

That's a nice place, it's so pristine and homey. I love the view there too. Now move back here.