I mentioned in my post about Avery's blessing that my mother said it was like deja vu. She thinks that Avery looks just like I did when I was blessed. I know that it is not the best picture, but I found one of me that day and thought you could judge.
Does Avery look like me?
5 comments:
Loved all the updates...I am glad that we were able to talk to you or at least Tadd was...Looks like you guys had a blast in Utah and Avery definitely looks like you as a baby...Miss you guys! Cant wait to cook your honey drop cookies, delicious!
Does The Mom's vote count?
I vote yes! Not exactly--there are differences, but enough for a second dose of deja vu.
I hope she brings you as much joy as you have given me.
Absolutely!
THAT was the picture I went looking for when I said she reminds me of you as a baby!! Not exact but DANG close!!
She definitely looks like you. There is no denying it.
Post a Comment