skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Christmas Eve
On Christmas Eve we went to Temple Square to enjoy the lights. We were a little nervous that we weren't going to get a chance to see the display because there was another storm forecast for that night. Luckily the snow held off, we got it the next day, and the family had a chance to wander around the bright, happy lights in freezing temperatures. I love Christmas lights and I have not had a chance to see the ones here in Mesa, so I was extra happy at having the opportunity to see them in Utah. Avery would have loved them I am sure but, as is usual for her, she slept through the whole thing. Afterward, my dad took us out to eat and we had a chance to warm up and socialize a bit before heading back to our different destinations. But we were all to gather the next day for our Christmas Book/DVD exchange.
No comments:
Post a Comment