skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Avery's Blessing
On Sunday, the 21st, we blessed Avery at my sister Jennifer's house. It was a great experience since Joe, my dad, all of my brothers and all of my brothers-in-law got to stand in the circle. Joe gave a beautiful blessing and Avery was a perfect angel through the whole thing. My mom said that the experience was deja vu for her because Avery looks exactly like I did when I got blessed.
I'll have to fish out a picture and see if it is true. She was certainly beautiful in her white dress. All of my sister's girls were blessed in this same dress, so the occasion was special on many levels. Another one of them being the AMAZING fondue dinner my sister Jenn prepared for after the blessing. I love getting together with my family at the holidays because the food is just to die for! It was a wonderful day.
2 comments:
that is a great pic of you guys! let's get together soon. i miss you!
She is such a cute little baby. Glad you guys had a nice Christmas!
Post a Comment