Angela and Micah made a great movie with Jenn's kids that depicted the long wait for winter to come. I should see if Micah has put it on youtube yet. I could not believe how well it had been put together considering they were still filming just the day before the program.
Nathan sang weird Al's song "The Night Santa Went Crazy." It was HILARIOUS! I laughed till I cried. It is so rare that we get to hear Nate really bust out in song, but I still think he is the best singer in our family. I so wish I had it on film for you, but that may just have to wait.
Elizabeth and Scott had to come up with something very last minute since their original plan got left in Washington. In the end they shared a version of "The Night Before Christmas" that had been altered to fit our politically correct times. It was a hoot.
Ben and Melissa boycotted participation and brought along a puppy to make us all forget that they didn't have anything to contribute to the show. Sly of them! Lucky for them, Lola is so cute and distracting.



No comments:
Post a Comment