I had a lot to do to get ready for my brother Nathan to move in. Lots of cleaning, rearranging, you know, stuff. I was afraid that Avery would be underfoot, bored, or just neglected while I tried to get stuff done. Luckily, Jared came over to play some video games with Joe. Little did I know that my little bird would LOVE them. I think that she could have sat and watched them play all day. I didn't let her, but she was definitely NOT bored that day. Something about Ultimate Alliance 2 just spoke to her. Thanks to Jared for the much needed escape for everyone!
4 comments:
Be careful! She may turn out to be a screen-head like ETHAN!!!
Just kidding, Jenn!
Don't worry Kat, I already fear for my boy in this regard. Video games is already how Stuart entertains my niece when she comes over! Just tonight he asked Joe for some game he borrowed cause it'll be a good one to play when he's home with the baby these next few weeks...
Cause Nate ditched us:(
Your green couch is by the kitchen? When did that change?!
I tell you- kids come wired for the age and she will be beating Joe in NO time!
Post a Comment