Thursday, October 1, 2009

DoChara Photography

It's official; Avery is a model. She went in to have some pictures taken last week by my good friend, Jacqui, and now she is featured on Jacqui's official business blog: http://dochara.blogspot.com/.I told her that I would be MORE than happy to advertise for her so this is my pitch for her company, DoChara Photography.
If you live in the Phoenix area and need some photos taken, visit the above website or visit her official website at: http://www.docharaphotography.com/. You can see pictures of Avery there too! I'm only going to post a few of my favorite pictures for now. The rest of them will be in her monthly slide show in a few days. Isn't she the cutest?

4 comments:

Angela said...

Super cute. I love the fall themes and the APPLES!

maymey-Old said...

Way cute. (I love the on when she's in the box!)

jenn said...

SO cute!
LOVE the apples and leaves.

Nikkel said...

Love the pics! She is so cute and getting so big!