Monday, October 12, 2009

Nathan

I should have posted about this before, but my brother, Nathan, moved in a week ago. I'm pretty excited to have some family down here with me, but Avery is even more excited to have Nathan here. She has always loved to go down the stairs, but now that there is a person down there with a room full of things she has never seen, and probably should never touch, I can't keep her upstairs anymore. Luckily Nathan is very tolerant and is willing to entertain Avery a lot of the time. And he tries his best to keep his Wolverine claws out of reach.

4 comments:

Angela said...

Aww... we miss Nathan. Send him back up north!

The Jacksons said...

NO!

jenn said...

Waaaaa!
I miss Nathan!
I took a picture of his empty seat at the game table Sunday night and wished REALLY hard that he was there... until a monster emerged and with only four players they come out ONE at a time! HA Nathan! A reason to be glad you are gone! Although- I almost bought an expansion...

Angela said...

Love the new picture. Avery makes it for me. She is about as thrilled with your PDA as I am! :)