Friday, October 23, 2009

On our way out, but...

We are leaving for Texas in just a few hours and I still have packing to do, but I just got these pictures yesterday and I HAD to post them. There are so many more that I love but no one likes a slide show with 130 pictures! These were taken by my good friend, Ruth, so if you are interested, check out her blog and contact her. I have so many talented friends!
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Taken by Ruth
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

5 comments:

Jax @ AlyandAsh said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE!! The pictures are amazing! I hope you blow some up to frame at the house! They are gorgeous!! Oh my gosh Love them!

Angela said...

Have fun in Texas, lucky!! Cute pictures. It helps to have a cute family! :)

Anonymous said...

Avery makes the best faces!!! I just love that girl. And her gigantic tutu is adorable.
You look gorgeous as ever! I miss you!

jenn said...

Great pictures!! Your friend is very talented.

Have fun in Texas!!

Bob and Danya said...

Darling pictures! Just adorable! Hope you had fun in Texas!!! We missed you!