Monday, October 5, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AVERY!!!

Today is the day. Avery is one year old!! She has become the most hilarious baby over the last year. She talks and giggles with her dad and grown-up friends (2 and 3 year olds!), she goes up and down stairs, she is the FASTEST crawler I know (still no walking yet), and she can get hours of fun from a cat toy (thanks Michelle!). She is the joy of our lives and we LOVE having her in our family.

Very last minute we had a little party for the monkey at our friends, the Hobbs, house. Just some cake, ice cream, and presents, but it was too fun to see Avery interact with all of her favorite people, both young and old. Well, older anyway.

Sorry, the slideshow is REALLY long this month.
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Avery:One Year
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

5 comments:

jenn said...

Cute, Cute girl.
Happy Birthday Avery Mae!!

Jax @ AlyandAsh said...

Happy Birthday Avery! The slide show is so cute! I love the at home birthday pics with the cake! She looks soo happy and excited!

georgia-mom said...

Thanks--now I feel like I didn't totally miss Avery's birthday and growing up. Thanks! Really cute pictures of her--and Joe.:) Your photographer friend got some great shots.

Nikkel said...

I can't believe it's already been a year. She's such a cutie!

Bob and Danya said...

Wow! I swear she was just born! Time sure flies! Her blue eyes are so BLUE!!! Amazing! She's just a sweetheart! Hope her birthday was lots of fun!