Joe and I have been married for 4 years TODAY! I know, it seems like just yesterday we were celebrating Avery's birthday. Oh, wait, we were! And that is why I love October. The weather changes and gets cool and breezy, my baby was born this month, and, best of all, I met and then married Joe in October (keep in mind those two things were a year apart). I am happy to say that I still love being married to Joe and I can't wait to have more adventures with him in the future.
5 comments:
Happy anniversary! And happy birthday Avery.
Congratulations!
Make Nathan watch Avery while you and Joe go out. Wait- is that why he left Utah?!!
Happy Anniversary! (Cool Picture!)
So glad you found each other and have been so happy. Many more years--forever even, of such bliss. Happy Anniversary!
Ok, I just have to say....that's one of the coolest pictures I have ever seen! WOW! Happy Anniversary you 2 (really, really late)!
Post a Comment