Avery has a boyfriend. His name is Robby and he is here visiting from Bremerton, Washington. You read that right, BREMERTON! What are the chances? His dad is in the Navy and his mom grew up here so she comes to visit while he is away. I know that Avery is young, but so is he, and I know that I should not encourage their flirtation. But, tell me, how can you not smile when he is SO delighted to see her and spends all of his energy trying to hold her hand. The best part is that she just gives him these little smiles that seem to say "I'll let you hold my hand right now, but don't get used to it. I may change my mind later." I LOVE IT!
4 comments:
A bit young, isn't she? Boys are just trouble before you're 20!!! :)
P. S. I love the 4 month picture. She sticks her tongue out like you!
That is too cute, and funny that he wants to hold her hand at that age.
My baby loves yours, what can I say? I love that he gets so excited about her and it cracks me up when she gets upset and he gives you and Joe the evil eye like you guys did something to hurt his love.
Post a Comment