Monday, February 9, 2009

Baby Shower for LeeLou

I know that I have mentioned before how much I love LeeLou's layouts. Not only are they free, but they are the cutest I have found. Today marks the day of her baby shower celebration and she is giving away TONS of free stuff. Check out her site and enter to win stuff too! There is also a Cutest Baby contest you can vote on (even though Avery did not get chosen for the final vote) and pick a new layout to spruce up your blog!

Leelou Blogs

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your header picture is the cutest thing ever, spit bubbles and all!! Avery should have totally been chosen for the final vote, she is adorable!

The Jacksons said...

Thanks! I think she is the cutest too! I have to admit, my feelings were hurt a little when they didn't pick her. Is that weird?