Do you have anything in your house that you love but never use? Something big or small, pretty and useful or ugly and useless, or any combination thereof? I have several little things that I have been working on purging from my home but there are somethings I have a hard time getting rid of. Some of those things: sarongs. I have a couple that my parents bought in Hawaii and one that I bought in Mexico. I never use these, but they are so beautiful that I have a hard time just getting rid of them. This last week I finally justified my holding on to these formerly-useless wraps:

So CUTE, right? Avery and I went to a baby shower this last week and it was all Hawaiian. I wanted to get a little festive and JOE actually came up with the idea of wrapping our little bird up. I think it turned out so adorable I just had to share pictures. And hooray for finally putting a sarong to good use!
6 comments:
What a doll!
CUTEST EVER!!!! :)
cute!! I can't believe how big she is getting!
That is cute. And look how well she is standing! It's time for another visit.
She looks so cute! It was fun to see her all dressed up for the party!
That is so precious.
Sarongs don't take up much room; I'm for keeping them forever. You never know when you might need one. When the granddaughters came last summer, they all got sarongs and it was fun for all of us to wear them.
Post a Comment