Friday, February 13, 2009

My Tweeting Birdie

Avery has gotten REALLY verbal in the last week. It is funny because she still doesn’t do it a whole lot with me, but she is the chattiest girl with her friends and her dad. I would be hurt except that I think she does it with them because she knows that she has to carry on the conversation since they won’t. Sometimes it sound like she is squealing in delight at them and having a grand ol’ time, but other times I think she is sharing all of her woes and whines. Now she really does squawk like a bird! I love that she is progressing so much but I am afraid that my baby is just growing up too fast for me.

Sorry it is so dark. It's lighter on my camera.

3 comments:

Micah said...

Wow. Squawking is right!

Angela said...

Micah watched the video and said, "When are they moving up here?" I think it was geared more for Joe than Avery, but he still said it!

georgia-mom said...

She's finding her voice for sure. It was so fun to see it and hear it!
You are so good at talking to her all the time she may not feel a need to talk to you. If only she'll listen so well when she's 16!