I was told that even though I have been pretty good about blogging, I have failed to put up pictures that actually show my growing belly. Since this appears to be important to more than 2 people I will try to make up for it now. The first time around I was so good about taking a photo every month to mark the occasion of one more month down. But as I searched for photos for this post I realized that there are hardly any pictures of me, let alone good pregnancy shots. So I apologize now that some of the shots are less than ideal for this purpose, but they are all I have.
September:

October:

November:
December:

January:
And the most recent photos of me are sprinkled throughout the blog. The most noticeable being in my header.
4 comments:
Just ask Ethan about all the great photos that were taken of him as my 5th child. Oh right- there aren't any.
Cute belly. Wish I could rub it!
I've gotten pretty good at taking photos just before I go into labor of my full exposed belly with the kids touching it. So cute. I have a knack for it being a few days before I have popped out my next baby. I love your gray sweater by the way.
You look adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love reading about your Chinese adventures! I have a cousin from Guandong (sp?). Glad you guys are doing well!
I love your header picture, and it's fun seeing you grow. Can't wait to see the real thing.
Post a Comment