Friday, January 28, 2011

TERM!


That is right people. I am 37 weeks along and that makes me term! This baby can just go ahead and pop out anytime now. We tried to mark the occasion by having a family photo shoot. It was less than successful. How do you get a two-year-old girl to sit for a picture when there are so many rocks and plants to distract her?

Stacie took over 200 shots and I think that about 12 of them are really good, and none of those good ones include Avery. Oh, well. And for the record, I like this photo but I do NOT weigh as much as Joe and Avery combined. I just don't have a lap for her to sit in!

3 comments:

jenn said...

Congrats!

And I feel your family photo drama.

Gina said...

That has to be one of the silliest family photos I have seen in a long time. Whatever works for the little ones to cooperate.

georgia-mom said...

I like your cute outfit and your cute family picture. Everyone looks so happy.

Glad you made it to term. Anytime now...